Sunday, October 4, 2009

Whoo Hooo!



Wow! I went to the MSU/U of M game yesterday. Not a fan left early. Tom took a picture of the scoreboard for posterity. As the fourth quarter wore on and U of M tied the game with 2 seconds to go, the biggest thought in my mind was we need to win to shut up the 2 nutty teenage boys behind us wearing maize and blue. Now, I didn't say anything rude in response to these kids, because they are just kids. But what was really disgusting was these kids dads. At one point, one of the kids took chewing gum from his mouth and threw it at unsuspecting MSU fans. The dad's response? A big high five for the kids. I guess this is why Michigan fans are hated all over the country!

But alls well that ends well as you can see by the two happy fans pictured here. I taped the game and watched the first half this morning. I'll be watching the rest tonight, then savoring it all season long.

Go Green, Go White!

Till next time.... Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

  1. Beth, I wasn't AT the game, but sat glued to the Big Ten Network, with Dusty's husband Tim - a U of M grad sitting across from me. He got as good as he gave! Don't know what happened to us in the 4th quarter, as we played our best of the season yesterday, BUT the final score is what its all about and WE WON!! GO GREEN!! Daisy

    ReplyDelete