Sunday, December 18, 2011

And the winner is.....



Remember when award shows announced "and the winner is...."? Now they say, "the Oscar goes to...."
So to be old fashioned, the winner is.....#65, Pat from A Little of This and a Little of Pat. You can find her blog by clicking here. Pat has pictures of two quilts she made for Christmas gifts and the recipients happy faces. Way to go Pat. I'll contact you today to make shipping arrangements.

And a big thanks to everyone who stopped by my blog and left a comment. It's been really fun. And a welcome to all the new followers, too.

Back to holiday cleaning!
Till next time......happy quilting and Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and A Happy New Year, too.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, YAY!!! I'm so excited to hear this news, Beth!!! I just sent you my mailing information. Thanks for a great giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Pat :) Beth--just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete