Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Kitchen Remodeling


I'm having my kitchen remodeled. The contractor has been at it for two days. I'm taking pictures everyday and I hope to blog every few days, too. Let's start with a tour of the old kitchen.

1. Here's a view standing at the counter in
picture 7.
2. Here's the view standing in the dining room.
3. Here's the view standing near the sliding door in picture 1. 4. At the end of picture 4, there's a landing with 3 doors, one to the garage, a half bath on the left and this pantry/broom closet on the right.
5. Standing on the landing in step 4 is this view,
where you can see the side of the fridge.
     6. This is the fridge.
7. Standing next to the fridge you see the
counter where I stood to take picture 1.
We emptied the kitchen to get ready for Don, our contractor.



We emptied the back pantry/broom closet. When I went to work yesterday, the kitchen looked like this.




When I got home from work, it looked like this.
Today I came home to find the soffet gone... and the wall in front of the pantry/broom closet has been removed to make way for a tiny mudroom.


Till next time......Happy Stitching

1 comment:

  1. Great work on the kitchen update so far. Just make sure that you're on top of everything with the project. Looking forward to future updates!

    Arthur Bryant @ Contractor Express

    ReplyDelete