Saturday, October 31, 2009

MSU in the Fall

I can't remember when I've seen a more beautiful fall. Not only do I have the best job, but I work at the best place, the campus of MSU. Here are a few of the trees I snapped last week.
























































Today being Halloween, I've got all my candy ready for tonight and since my husband is going to the MSU football game in Minneapolis, I've got the next two days to sew. I'm starting to add fish and plants to the Mermaid quilt.
Till next time..... Happy Quilting.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the campus tour, Beth. Foliage is really beautiful this year. Dusty and I saw wonderful color in southern Ohio and in the WV mountains when we went to WV in mid-October. Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course by today, the leaves are half gone, but I think I'll take my walk there. Used an e-mail I lifted from Daisy, hope it is right. Would like to volunteer a couple days a month, now that I'm much less stressed and with less work for money to do. If there is no need for help, would you like to have lunch one day?

    ReplyDelete